Re: [DML] Engine Performance.

Robert and Group, I have said for the time I have been on the list which is
about a year about how performance can be lifted when a tired old coil is
replaced. In the last 3 months I have sold several of the new 18,000 volt
coils and resistors. Also, getting the electrical system up to par will also
lift the sprits of the car. You will know it's all working together when you
get the feeling the car is pulling you instead of the feeling your having to
push or force the car to go.I know this may sound crazy, but sometimes just
feel the way a car responds to you and this isn't just the De lorean but any
car.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/