Passing this along: Rear facia for sale

I'm passing this along to the list for Loran Smith in Colorado. Loran had a
damaged rear facia, bought a new one and had the old one repaired. the old
one is now for sale:

"The rear left bumper was cracked when I backed into one of my other cars in
the driveway (yuk). I took it to several collision shops and they had
outrages prices. The one shop gave a price of $640.00 for repair. I
purchased a new one from P J Grady for $670.00 including shipping. I had it
installed for $76.00. The most labor intensive part was removing the
stainless steel lettering DELOREAN from the rubber. Little did I know how
easy it was to remove. I had the old one repaired by a bumper repair shop
for $200.00. It looks good as new. The buyer will have to purchase the
stainless steel lettering DELOREAN to replace the old lettering."

"The sale price is $500.00 plus shipping which should be about $25.00.
They can email me at or call me at loran@xxxx - 719 598-7549 for any
other information. It will be shipped UPS Ground."

Thanks

Loran