Re: Gearboxes!

Hi list,
Martin and others, can you tell me if modifying the final drive ratio
(see Martins post below) would be only good for a low powered
DeLorean, i.e. stock engine, or would there also be benefits for the
DMC Hi-Po engine upgrade? Maybe the stock final drive suits the car
better when it has more BHP? Are you going to do this modification to
your DeLorean Martin? If it would allow the car to accelarate faster,
would it lose some top speed?

Thanks,
John.
PS Martin, Congratulations on buying your DeLorean!