RIM Woes

Hey all ..

I just finished getting my rear rims back from the jerk at the garage...

to put things nicely .. he really did a number on my rims

dummy sandblasted them and used engine paint to repaint them

needless to say .. they look horrid

I was wondering what the best method to refinish the rims would be?

I definately am taking them to a proffesional RIM specialty shop this
time and not a auto detailers ...(anybody got recommendations for
ONTARIO ... TORONTO AREA)

my front rims are still immaculate and factory original...

now i have to re re finish the rear ones .. but my question is .. to get
them to match the front ones should they be :

powder coated?
painted?
sanded?
sand blasted??