[DML] Re: TA Bolts...an end?

IMHO the problems are related to mileage, environmental conditions,
and driving style. Since the majority of owners are not the origional
purchesors you really don't know how the car was driven and stored.
Consider the TAB'S like an old radiater hose, do you really want a 20
old part in a critical position? The cost isn't so great as to be a
deterrent so just change them out. For the time and trouble it takes
to inspect them they could just be replaced. In the not too distant
past spark plugs were removed, cleaned, regapped and reinstalled. It
became apparent that since most of the cost is in the labor it was
cheaper to just stick in new ones! Either get Toby's bolts or get them
from a Delorean vender but for piece-of-mind at least inspect them!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757