Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 19:42:03 -0600
From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxx>
Subject: Re: Sunstar model questions & remarks

> The engine is missing the throttle-spool shield recall [SNIP]
> The header bottle has been upgraded

Good catches, Walt! Also not stock is the coolant auto-bleed hose (a la DMC
Joe's "Overheat Protector" kit). The dash is interesting, too. It appears
to have some stuck gauges, and all the warning lights are lit up.

Don't get me wrong, the model is really great and the "problems" are minor.
I've got the same passenger door issue that many others have, plus my gas
pedal is bent over the top of the other pedals. But that stuff's minor
considering how cool it is to finally have a little "Mini Me" of my
DeLorean!

Anybody want to make me a teeny tiny VIN plate with 6681 on it? :-)

Todd Masinelli
VIN 6681 (Nov 81)