Bent

I have a big question. My friend was leaving my house tonight, and he
accidentally hit my Delorean. He put a dent in it in the rear drivers side
panel, just underneath the signal marker. My first question is what are the
chanses of my pulling out the dent? And second is how do i go about taking
that panel off?

Thanks
Willie
Vin 5043