Fuel Injector Question

I "THINK" I may be on to something, but I need the advice of a CIS
pro. I am troubleshooting a fuel problem. I removed each of my
injectors and placed them into individual metered cups. I jumpered
the RPM relay (to activate the fuel pump). Then deflected the air
sensor plate to measure what each injector was "injecting". Each one
sprays in a perfect pattern, and each one sprays an equal amount of
fuel.

Now comes the question - with the air sensor plate not deflected, and
the fuel pump still running; I noticed each injector is DRIPPING. The
dripping stops when I cut power to the fuel pump. When I reconnect
power, again not deflecting the air plate, the dripping starts again -
on each injector. Is this normal? Or is this a sign of weak
injectors? Or am I totally off base, could this be an indication that
the pressure regulator in my fuel distributor is not calibrated
properly.

If I didn't know better, the injectors look fairly new. The part
number on each is Bosch 0437 502 022 (014).

I am trying to troubleshoot the most enigmatic "over-rich" problem.
Watching my Lambda system work perfectly, trying to lean out the car -
but it can't lean it far enough.

As always I remain appreciative of any help.

Regards,
Eric
VIN# 5557
Dunedin, FL