Any Michigan D owners?

I was wondering if there were any Delorean owners in the Detroit area
that are on the list? As a new owner, I'd like to get together with
someone who's had their car a while and see if they could give me
their driving impression...acceleration/suspension/etc.. especially
before the winter months start and the garage work begins :)

Pete