Re: Trailing Arm Bolts - Engineering

As a future Delorean owner, i myself must say that this issue is a
very real concern for me. I drive hard on my daily car, and i expect
the same on my weekender which will be my Delorean. I'm sure a few
others of us here on the list appreciate the work that you have
undertaken for the benifit and safety of the Delorean community. I am
going to keep a close eye on the future availability of this product.

As the old adage goes: "Buy Right, Buy Once."

Jeff Chabotte
Norwich, CT
Striving for the dream.