License plate light part

Hi,
One of the metal connectors that holds the light bulb in place inside my
license plate light is missing. Does anyone have a wrecked light that still
has the metal connector in place? The housing itself looks brand new so I
dont want to go buy a whole new lamp assembly. please email me privately if
you do.

Thanks

David