Re: [DML] ETDOC Gatlinberg gathering

Well, I finally went to a Delorean event without incident. Nothing on my car
broke! I guess I am getting it all sorted out, jinx, jinx, jinx. My second
ETDOC event was another party. I don't think that I have ever been to an
event as memorable as this one, not because of the events, but because of the
people. These events seem to draw some of the most fun loving people I have
ever met, I look forward to the future meetings. I missed the one last
February and have kicked myself ever since. I will not miss it this time. I
have driven that road before and it is a killer, I especially love the
occasional sighting of motorcycle parts along the roadside. Aaron did an
outstanding job arranging everything, and as usual it was all executed
without incident. If anyone on the DML would like to attend a fun, I mean
real fun event, come to the next one in Feb/March. You won't be
dissappointed. Just remember they do not serve beer on the Park Vista shuttle
bus!

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527