Re: [DML] Trailing Arm Bolt Concerns

When I first got my DMC, and the fuel system was being cleaned out, they took it out for a test and the passenger TA bolt snapped in half. They limped the car back and found a suitable replacement. A year later, I was driving along and with no warning, the same bolt broke. Anyone who has never had this happen, trust me, check them to see how they look. It is not a pleasant experience. Along with the sudden misalignment, the rear wheel shifting and trying to keep it in the road, the quick scare is nothing fun. I replaced it with a new PJ Grady bolt. ASAP I'm going to have the other one switched as well.

Scott