[DML] Re: DMC How are the fuel injector suppose to work in this system?

[DML] Re: DMC How are the fuel injector suppose to work in this system?

Does anyone know if it would be possible to use the fuel rails
w/injectors from an Eagle Priemier engine, or would they interfere
with the DeLorean's intake manifold? And if thats the case, would it
be possible to use the intake manifold from the Priemer engine as it
appears to be a bit more refinded than the DeLorean's?

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960

http://www.sdsefi.com/features/nov01del.htm Check