Fall Foliage Tour

Hello,

As the only enthusiast on this tour, I would personally like to thank
everyone who came and made me feel like an owner, even if I won't have a
Delorean for at least two more years. Mike DeLuca, Nick Pitello, Mark, Dan
and everyone else who's names I didn't catch. Also, a special thanks to Rob
and Debbie for reminding me how great they are by being friendly and just
overall great. Not once did I feel like the 'odd man out' and everyone was
happy to see my red Plymouth at the tail end of the caravan.

I hope to see you all soon!

-Aaron Crocco
NYS Plate: OUTATYM