Re: [DML] DeLorean Fall Foliage Tour

Hey List,

To all who weren't able to make this Fall Foliage Tour that Mike De Luca
set up, missed a great show. I just wanted to thank a few people who helped
make this event the best it could ever be. Thanks to Mike De Luca for making
this whole event possible and for taking the time to plan that road rally on
shelter island. Thanks to Rob and Debbie Grady who hosted lunch at their
shop on saturday and to lead the way for our caravan. I especially had a lot
of fun blocking the traffic and almost getting my friend's car all smashed up
(you all should have seen her face when I went out the wrong way at the hotel
to block the oncoming traffic). I even made some illegal moves for the sake
of the caravan so I hope everyone appreciated what I did for them :). Lets
hope that Mike will set up another event for next year :) Thats all for
now!

Later,
Nick Pitello
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>