Re: Middle Eastern DeLoreans?

At least one of them was painted red, and then shipped back to the
US. I am aware of a car here in the Chicago area VIN 11782 that was
imported into the US from Saudi Arabia. It had a Abu Dabi Temporary
Tag in the window when purchased here. (I had it translated from
Arabic.) It was purchased from a dealer here about 6 years ago, so
there is no trail other than that.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, James Espey <james@xxxx> wrote:
> The original DeLorean Motor Company shipped between 50 and 80
DeLoreans to
> the Middle East (the exact number is uncertain, though there is some
> documentation in the warehouse that talks about Canadian and the
Middle