[DML] Re: Miniature Lamps vs Led's Added Reflectors

[DML] Re: Miniature Lamps vs Led's Added Reflectors

They are 80mm CDR's Sliver Diamond with two notches add to the center
hole allowing the bulbs to fit thought. Depending on the placement of
the CD Bottom Out or Top Out you will get two different reflections.
One bottom out gives you a rainbow reflection or top out no rainbow
reflection. But the real reason that they happen to be there is they
are recorded with the DMC manual, my vin # and other information
about the D. Yes I change them out once a year adding show photos and
maintenance work etc. Hey there is no room for a 6" manual and photos
any were else. Yes you need a screwdriver to get to them but I make 3
and keep one in the D. And I do not know how much of an increase of
light is reflected through the lens.

John