BTTF Pinball machines

I have found another BTTF pinball machine. If anyone on the list is
interested E-mail me offlist or see me at the Fall Tour. These
machines although not too expensive are hard to find, especially in
good condition. I have not seen the second machine yet but the one I
will be bringing to the Fall Tour on Saturday is in excellant
condition except for some minor damage to the outside of the case and
backboard on the sides. It has been "shopped" with all new rubber,
bulbs, cleaned and polished, with all functions working, extra bulbs
and manual. It will be set up on free play for all to enjoy for the
day.
David Teitelbaum