Re: [DML] 3rd Brake Light/Led Lights

I am positive that the JCWhitney item
http://www.jcwhitney.com/productnoitem.jhtml?CATID=46330&BQ=jcw2
is what Bob Zilla used.

I disagree about "You also should get the OEM Logic circuit (an addition
$4.99 part)". This part is unnecessary because the DeLorean has seperate
circuits for the brake and turn signals.

> What do you think? What should I get?
Get the one in the link I posted above. Bob Zilla is the guy to copy [sic].
I'm going to order a pair myself. Putting two of these fixtures on either
side of the center louver support gives approximately the same total witdh
of the 3rd brake light that you would see on a GM SUV.

I'm not too fond of seeing the gap where the louver support is, but with
double sided tape these can always be removed and upgraded with whatever
next year's technology brings. I'm waiting for luminescent auto paint that
glows at night and changes color with the touch of a button. Then
automakers can just put taillights on cars like they were big stickers.
I've seen the pin stripes already.

Walt Tampa, FL a/k/a the convex mirror man