Window Switch

I would like to comment on the recently re-manufactured window switch
(#101177), supplied by DMC Houston. It does the job and looks the part! I
don't think anyone would be able to tell the difference from the original.
Priced at $ 49.95 or $ 89 .95 a pair, I think this is pretty good value.

I recently bought a window switch for my Jaguar XJS and this cost about $35.
When you consider that there were over 100,000 XJS's built, over a 20 year
period, compared to our 8,600 over 2/3 years, we don't do too badly for
spares!

I think we DeLorean people should be grateful that we a good mix of vendors
who are prepared to invest time, trouble and money, improving, and keeping
different aspects of the our cars reliable and on the road.

Chris P DOC UK