convex mirrors for sale

There as been enough demand for the convex mirrors that I am going to make a
couple every week as I can find some free time. The price for each convex
mirror is $45 + shipping & insurance. I reserve the right to LOWER the
price without notice depending on my cost of materials and how proficient I
become at making them. Grinding the glass without chipping is a slow
free-hand process that takes about an hour from start to finish.

Since demand exceeds supply, I am making a list of reservations. If you
want to be put on this list, then e-mail me privately (not posted to the
DML). whalt@xxxx or whalt(at)att.net As I make the mirrors, then I will
notify the next person on the list as mirrors are available.

To be fair, if you participated in the eBay auction for the first two
mirrors, or if you are one of the handful of people who I have already
discussed making mirrors for, then you will be placed at the top of the
reservations list.

I am also going to start making flat mirrors, as I am sure that there will
be some people who will want quality flat replacement glass for the drivers
side. These will be the same surface-mirror glass as the convex mirrors,
which gives improved color accuracy and less distortion than the OEM glass.
The flat glass takes less time to cut, and the glass I start with is a bit
cheaper, so the price of these will be less than the convex mirrors. I'll
determine the final price once I've made a few of them. But if you are
replacing your mirror glass, I highly recommend the convex over the flat -
even for the drivers side which is status quo in Europe.

If you want more information then e-mail me privately (not to the DML).
whalt@xxxx or whalt(at)att.net I will add you to the reservation list
and answer any questions. Being added to the list does not obligate you in
any way, and the list will be used only for the convex mirror project. When
your name comes up, then I will contact you with the current prices and you
can choose if you want two convex or two flat mirrors or one of each or none
of the above if you change your mind.

Walt Tampa, FL