Re: [DML] Fw: State Farm Insurance Question

Re: [DML] Fw: State Farm Insurance Question

I moved from Southern California to Texas, sold my house but kept my
DeLorean and insured the DeLorean here in Texas with State Farm. I also had
State Farm in California from the day I bought the D as a new car. There
does not seem to be any consistency within the State Farm Insurance
Companies from state to state. So what's new? Dee Moats