Ohio DeLorean event this weekend

This coming weekend (October 12-14) the DeLorean Club of Ohio will be
having its fall foliage driving event, this time in Marietta, Ohio.
Marietta is on the Eastern edge of Ohio, right along the Ohio River in
the foothills of the mountains. The views should be spectacular!

The weekend should include: a tour of Fenton Glass Facotry, a Riverboat
Museum, a Riverboat dinner Cruise, and several opportunities to drive
the rolling countryside of the Ohio River Valley.

We will be staying at the Comfort Inn on 700 Pike Street, in Marietta.
This luxurious and modern hotel is located right on the banks of the
Ohio river. Call 1-740-374-8190 to make your reservations. This is a
big weekend for fall foliage tours, and the hotel is filling up fast!

Many thanks to Richard Strecker for coordinating this event. Please
email Richard dmc1219(at)one.net to RSVP so that we know to expect you.

-Mike Substelny