Re: Problem closing door (warped???)

It is very unlikely that your door is "warped". Because of the
construction of the doors they are very rigid and unless damaged in an
accident (which would be very noticeable) they won't warp or distort.
It sounds like you must adjust the anchor pins and that takes a lot of
explanation, too much for posting to the list. NEVER try to adjust the
hinges of the door unless the door was removed (which should under
normal circumstances never be required). I suggest you call someone on
the phone and have them walk you through the procedures as I have
never seen them written down. At this time if needed you should also
replace the door weatherstripping. There are also modifacations to the
fiberglass edge where the weatherstripping goes and again that is too
much to post. I suggest you get it fixed because eventually from
forcing the door it will jam and you will have even bigger problems.
The door mechanisms might also require lubrication and adjustment
inside.
David Teitelbaum