airbox performance numbers

Yes, I do claim that this is the cheapest and easiest horsepower you can buy
for a Delorean. I know this to be true because, I have yet to find something
I can do to the car to make it more powerfull for a mere 250$. The only
other cheaper way is remove the cat, but this would be and absolute b%$ch of
a job and illegal to boot. As far as the easy part, I mean come on, You can
put it on in like 20 minutes with at least 2 tools and not even get dirty.
Now, as far as the nitty gritty numbers, at the time being I only have
cross sections on my site to show the difference and hopefully people that
know anything about flowing fluids should see how this will be better. I
have not yet dynoed my car, because I would first have to find one(and I am
not going to do an engine dyno, no way I am removeing the engine for this),
I'd have to do it a the rear wheels. And quite frankly Id rather not strap
my baby up and let some goof whoop on it and I doubt you would to. However,
I guess I will to make you all feel better. Untill then I will not guess on
numbers, but I will tell you this: I instantly noticeds the difference, I
had much better throttle response and the car was now much more willing to
run up to redline. She reved more smothly and it felt as though the engine
was not choked off as with the old one. I myself am sooo pleased with the
results, I will never ever put my old on back on(except maybe to dyno the
difference).
Also, this was on a stock motor with 30k and in perfect tune. The results
will be even more impressive for someone who has internaly modified their
car. The reason is a modified car needs even more flow than a stock one and
anything you can do will help just that much better.

Now, as far as , Will I have to have my air fuel mixture adjusted since this
airbox flows more? The answer is NO. Why? Because since you have a bosch CIS
system, that diaphram meters how much air goes into the car and the
injection system gives more fuel for how much air goes in. I would suggest
that if your car hasn't been tuned in a while, you may want to make sure it
is adjusted correctly. Anyway, basically up to a certain point you can not
get to much air(before the metering diaphram). Besides, this airbox only
greatly reduces restriction, it is not a supercharger and does not deliver
boost.

My airbox works because it now allows the engine to get all the air it
wants. It would like be trying to run a marathon just breathing through your
nose, I am sure you's all do better if you breathed through your mouth,
since you can get the air you need.

I suggest that all you skeptical people wait to see what the people that are
getting them from me have to say.
I hope that this answers your questions untill then.

Sincerely, Casey at putsch.1@xxxx