Re: [DML] Performance Airbox site finished, go there

Re: [DML] Performance Airbox site finished, go there

I finally got the site done. It is called Putsch Performance Designs. You'll
find my airbox there along with lots of info on it.

Casey,

Nice web site. It looks like you've got quite a few good ideas to work on.

I do have a question about you're new air box. You state it is guaranteed
to give us more horsepower and is the "Cheapest and Easiest horsepower you
can buy for a Delorean." I'm interested in the numbers. What kind of
horsepower increase are we talking about ? 5hp - 10hp - 20hp ??? And what
kind of RPM increases can we expect from our engines ? And how about the
torque numbers ? Do you have some dyno charts you could post to the list to
show us a comparison between a stock Delorean airbox and your new unit ? How
much additional power are we gaining for our $250 investment.
Also, if your new airbox flows more air, does this mean we will need to
have the fuel mixture adjusted to add more fuel also ? Is this going to
affect the gas mileage any ?
Thanks for any info you can supply.

Marty