DeLorean Event Sat & Sun Oct 27th & 28th

DeLorean Event Sat & Sun Oct 27th & 28th

You don't need a DeLorean to participate BTW!

The Fall Foliage Tour is in less than a month now and will be
the last and biggest DeLorean event left this year.

Some of the highlights include PJ Gradys. The Hamptons, Montauk
Deloreans Bricklins and more DeLoreans.
A road rally on Shelter Island and a winery tour on the North Fork of
Long Island.
Note: Rob & Debbie Grady will not only be at PJ Gradys but also
joining us for the rest of the tour thus Rob will be on hand to answer
questions and advise us about our cars.
David Teitelbaum is planing to bring his Back To The Future pinball
machine and other events are also in process.

You don't need a DeLorean to participate.
There are some very inexpensive airfares from all over the country
right now.
And you can fly into the Islip airport not far from PJ Gradys (where
the Tour starts).

I do need people who are thinking of going to contact me so I can get
an idea of the number of people who will be there.
Please e-mail me privately at turbodmc@xxxx

Regards,

Michael DeLuca
Vin 3113