Mid-State DeLorean Club Web Site is down

Mid-State DeLorean Club Web Site is down

The Mid-State DeLorean Club web site ( http://www.midstatedmc.com/ )
will be down for another two weeks. It has been down for a few days
due to the server being physically moved from Illinois to Utah. I had
hoped to have it up and running today, but we're having problems with
the ISP we had planned to use out here. I was supposed to have a
connection and IP addresses waiting for me when we arrived, but
nothing is working. So we've dumped that ISP and we've just worked
out an arrangement with Qwest for a DSL hookup, but they have given
us an installation date two weeks from now.

Please be patient! The web site will return as soon as we have a
connection.

My personal domain: buffalochips.org is also down for the same length
of time. If anyone needs to reach me in the next two weeks please use
my Yahoo mail address: mnoeltne(at)yahoo.com

Thanks!

Mark Noeltner
Webmaster
Mid-State DeLorean Club