3 types of "pullstraps", and stuff for sale!

3 types of "pullstraps", and stuff for sale!

I recently purchased a second DeLorean, and it came with some extra
parts..

Along with the spare parts came a bunch of black pullstraps for early
cars with the metal "D" ring. After a car show on Sunday in
Englishtown, DanRC30 (and former DMC owner Doug, now Mr. Fiero) stopped
by my house for a ride in the new DMC. He asked about the pullstraps
because he needed some. After a quick ride in the new car where his
karma caused my heater core to pop :), he noticed that there were 2
different styles of pullstaps in the bag. Some had a highly polished
large "D" ring, where some of them had a dull smaller looking "D" ring.
There were also differences in the way the strap was sewn together.

Can anyone shed some light on this pulstrap mystery? Before this I
always thought there were just 2. (The early style that wraps around
the handle, and the later style that screw in to the door). The parts
manual only list one style for the pre-5992 cars.

In addition, I have some other parts I'd like to sell. Contact me if
your interested:

Passenger Door with glass
complete intake W/ air flow meter (no fuel distributor)
another air flow meter (no fuel distributor)
Factory set of stripes
Power Antenna (don't know if it works, or the mast is in there)
Tail Lights
Muffler
Crossover pipe W/ Cat

There may be some more, but I have not gone through all the boxes.