BTTF-logo

Hello everyone,

I know this is slightly off-topic and that there's another group for
BTTF, but I'm not into BTTF that much...
To keep the DML clean, please respond to jan[at]vdwouw.demon.nl

Here's my quastion: can anyone provide me with the
LOGO for Back To The Future IN A VECTOR-FORMAT???

If you don't even know what vectors are please skip on to the next
message, else please read on...
Adobe Illustrator version 8.x or less would be preferred.
When sending Illustrator-files please make sure you pack the
file using WinZip of on a Mac Use StuffIt/DropStuff to prevent
corruption...

I can't suffise with a JPEG or GIF since I have to make a blowup of
about 3 feet wide from it to hang next to my car when on Display at a
semi-local music/movie-event...

There seem to be several graphics-people on the list; I've had
several responses on my "Mac-payoff" at the end of my emails,
so hopefully one of you can help me out?

Thanks,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

AND REMEMBER: PERSONAL RESPONSES ONLY, DON'T USE THE LIST!