Re: [DML] Ownership; one year down, many to go...(?)

Re: [DML] Ownership; one year down, many to go...(?)

I too am nearing my one year anniversary of having a D (in October)
and understand how exciting it can be. Even with having the
hassal of needing a lot of work over the past year (not the least
of which was replacing the auto trans computer/governor TWICE)
I still must say that you remember the fun times a lot more than
the bad ones. Especially if you have a good mechanic to take care
of your work for you if you are mechincally retarted as I am.

Alas, the year flew by so fast that I didn't have time to do
some of the other work I need, so that will have to wait over
the next 6 months. Has anyone else noticed how that first year of
DeLorean ownership seems to fly by?

I too would like to that Dave, Aaron in TN, Robert in Vegas, and
everyone else on the list who has sent help my way and been
VERY patient and helpful with all my questions. You have all been
such a HUGE support that I can't see how I would have made it
through a year of DeLorean ownership without the list. And I
forgot your name, but whoever helped me in that AOL chat room with
my first little project of connecting my door lights, THANK YOU!
I know it was a simple little thing, but it really helped to show
me not to be afraid of problems and that many things on a DeLorean
can be easily dealt with.

Again, thank you for all the help...I have saved many posts and will
continue to refer to them in my repairs for the upcoming year,

Richard
Modesto, CA