Re: Door Launchers

Rob Grady was at the NCDMC/Bricklin show yesterday and talked about the
Door Launchers. The Grady system will work with another Zilla box in the
electrical compartment, and 1 new solenoid per door. You will also need
the Lockzilla module and the Zilla remote (200 dollars each). The new
solenoids work off of existing wiring in the doors, so no new wires will
need to be added from the electrical compartment to the doors. Rob said
the the solenoids he's using weight about 3 pounds each and will require a
slight adjustment to the tortion bars. He's expecting the new Zilla box
and solenoids and compelete installation instructions to run about 600
dollars. Of course it'll be another 400 dollars if you don't already have
the Lockzilla and Remote.

If you've dealt with Bob Zilla or Rob Grady before, you know that every
penny you spend is a penny that they both stand behind. I'm certainly
going to pick up the kit. I believe he said that he's expecting it to
be ready in a month or two.

Stephen Wynne, Don Steger, and Rob Grady all agree that in the next year
we're all going to see a lot of new, extremely cool products come into the
DeLorean world.

-Christian