Re: Rich Fuel mix with High Idle

I would investigate the cold start system now. It sounds like it is
not functioning as it is what increases the fuel mixture for starting
as opposed to changing the mixture screw. Check the wiring and see if
there is voltage to the cold start valve when the engine is cold
during cranking. Look for broken wires, disconnected plugs etc but it
could be a bad thermo-time switch. Refer to D:04:06 in the workshop
manual.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757