"deloreans" magazine...

To give some more detail and deloreans (note the lower case 'd',
and the 's' on the end) magazine debuted in August at the Open
House. First issue is twenty pages, and is a printed magazine in
the same size and style as the final 'zine, but with a better design
and certainly with better printing. The second issue is currently in
production and will be mailed in the next 45-60 days.

It's the 'official' De Lorean Motor Company publication and will be
free to people who purchase a refurbished car from us or have
theirs restored by us. BRP members can subscribe at a reduced
rate, and anyone else can subscribe for $36 per year in the US
(4 issues). Charter subscriptions for $29 (20% off) are available
now through the end of October for a reduced rate, also.

It shouldn't be confused with "DeLorean World", the publication
of the DeLorean Owners Association. This is simply an
alternative to DeLorean World, published quarterly with a more
'technical' angle to it.

A free copy of the first issue was given to all the open house
attendees as well as the attendees to both the SEDOC event in
Georgia last weekend and the attendees to the NCDMC event
this weekend in San Ramon. Additionally, next week, a free copy
of the first issue will be mailed to all those on our current
customer list. Perhaps someone who received it already will
comment on it for Erik and the others.

For more details, or to subscribe, visit:

http://www.deloreans.com

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas