RE: [DML] Parts cross reference

to the DML and Travis...

Lets clear this up before it becomes a problem.....
It is our own Cross reference list.. of parts and part numbers for the
Delorean that we have put together... , that you can buy on your own.. IF
you know how to work on your car... it is nothing from DMC...
don't make it out to be more than it is...
It is simply a cross over list of parts that will fit your car... IF you can
find them.....A lot of the parts stores do not carry old items, anymore....
all depends on your auto part store in your area....

if you have more question please email privately....

Travis if you need more info .. please email me....
Vicky