Luggage rack parts needed

Group,
I have acquired a luggage rack for my D, but it is missing a few
pieces. The rest of it is in great shape. I need all four mounting brackets
that bolt to the louvers. I also need one of the "sliding tubular pieces" on
the front/back of the rack. I don't know which end goes where, but only one
end of it has the tubular pieces that actually can be removed from the rack.
My luggage rack is missing one of them. If anyone knows where I can acquire
these parts, please let me know. Thank you all for your time.

Regards,
Darren Decker
VIN 5000
NC lic: 1981 DMC