Re: [DML] Cadillac alternator

Travis, The cadallic alternator is only 100 amp vs Delorean 150 at 150 amps.Plenty of power when you need it. The cadallic is also about 1 1/2 times the size of the GM Delco we build. Big bulky looking thing. I also have a friend in Tyler tx. that has put two of them on his car. He said the next one was coming from me.
Hope this helps
John Hervey