Sunstar Models Revised Shipping Dates

Just spoke with the Managing Director of Sunstar on the DeLorean models.
Revised ship date for the stock DeLorean models is the first week of
November, 2001. BTTF version thirty days later. I understood him to say that
they are modifying the stock DeLorean tooling to make the BTTF models, which
may indicate that the initial run of stock DeLorean model may be all that we
see for some time.

We have received over 400 orders as of this date...ordering info can be
found here - http://www.delorean.com/models.asp

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas