Minnesota Fall Orchard Run

Sunday was the second annual Minnesota Fall Orchard Run. We had a great
day, we had quite a few more cars this year, and we met a lot of owners and
enthusiasts.

One thing worth mentioning is that we had in attendance 3 owners that were
not aware of this news group nor of other internet information sources. I
encourage having local informal get togethers as a method of finding some of
the "lost" Deloreans out there, a membership drive as such. Note that it
takes more than one year to start getting some of the unknown owner's
attention. In our case, friends and relatives of the lost owners were
instrumental in communicating this year's event.

For those interested in putting something together, the event does not need
to elaborate. We simply get together at a local apple orchard for fun,
conversation, a chance to meet faces associated with email addresses and
dinner afterwards for those interested. As the word spreads we hope to grow
our attendance until all cars in the area are accounted for.

See you at the orchard next year. Same time, same place.

Nick Kemp