New Enthusiast

Hello to all!

I am new to this group, and am a serious Delorean
enthusiast. My goal for the near future is to own one, and in
looking for information about these cars, I found the website which
had information about the event on Long Island. I live in Long
Island, and would like to know if this is open to everyone. I would
really enjoy attending or at least just going to the starting place
to see a car in person. I have never seen one yet. So if you can
let me know how to learn more about the car, I would appreciate it
very much. I was looking for a repair book for the Delorean when I
came across the website that had the info about this meet. Can
anyone tell me where I can find it?

Thank You,

Derek