Re: [DML] Re: Mid States Suspension set up.

Re: [DML] Re: Mid States Suspension set up.

About a year ago I put in the Mid-State/Marty Mier suspension set up. The
stiff rough normal "D" ride was replaced by a much softer/less harsh ride and
the comfort level improved 100%. It was like like going from a VW Rabbit ride
to a BMW type feel. That change was very amazing. I would highly recommend
this set up.

Bill