Re: [DML] Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

Re: [DML] Re: PJ Grady suspension vs. USA DMC suspension

Two weeks ago I replaced my 20 year old shocks with the new Marty Maier
(Mid-state Delorean Club) setup at our DeLorean Midwest Connection Fall
workshop. It is a vast improvement over the old shocks. I replaced them not
because of failure of the old shocks but to improve the ride and am I glad I
did. I highly recommend it.
Also thanks to Marty Maier for helping with the replacement.
Bill Kwan VIN# 2157