Re: [DML] Re: New England area D repairs

Re: [DML] Re: New England area D repairs

Speak to Phil at Lumbar Street Auto in Hopkinton. They've worked on my
Delorean, as well as "several others" in the area. 508-435-4046. They also
did major repairs on my car for it's previous owner, who lived very close to
the shop. They are a reasonable, clean and well operated shop.

-Hank #1619