Directions to the SEDOC Cruise-In

Directions to the SEDOC Cruise-In on Sept 15,16 2001

The Cruise-In is being held at the Olympic Rowing/Kayak Venue on the shore of Lake Lanier in Gainesville, GA. To get there:

Get on to I-985 north of Atlanta. This branches off of I-85 at exit 113 and goes north past Gainesville. Take exit 24, Jesse Jewell, and turn west. Go about 0.4 miles to the intersection of Rte 129. Go West about 1.5 miles to Clarks Bridge Rd. Signs will point to the Rowing/Kayak Venue. Go North about a mile and you will see the venue on the left.

Coming from the north down I-85 toward Atlanta, get off at exit 137 on state route 129 and go west to Gainesville. When 129 crosses I-985, you can either get on to I-985 and go north one exit to exit 24 and follow the directions above, OR, you can stay on Rte 129, NOT BUSINESS RTE 129, and it will make a right angle turn at the first light and lead you, in a couple of miles, to Clarks Bridge Rd and the Rowing/Kayak Venue.