Service Centers

I wanted to brag on the service center that I took my beloved DeLorean
to 5 years ago.
I bought my DeLorean in the summer of 95 with only 2,000 miles on the
clock.
The car ran but not very good at all. It had set most of it's life as you can
tell by the number of miles on it that year. Well I bought it and drove it
and put about 4,000 miles on it,,,during that time like I said it didn't run
real good,,,,,didn't idle very well,,,got hot but not to hot,,,,just the
things that normally go bad after being in the garage most of it's life. Well
I called and search the whole country side for someone close to take a look
at my girl. Now I've worked on cars my whole life,,and my father and I have
restored and built a few cars that we still have in our mini-museum but I
wanted someone that knew the car inside and out that would know little things
to look for and replace that I wouldn't on a car that I didn't know that well.
So the name that kept popping up was Rob Grady,,,,,,he went all over
the brake system, clutch, motor,,,the whole thing and got the car running
better than new,,,,it is well worth the extra money to have someone that
knows the car to work on it because here 5 years later,,,,,I go and get in
that car and it turns over maybe 3 times and fires right up and drives like a
champ. No Rob didn't pay me but I think that the new owners that are looking
for SOMEONE to work on their car cheap and trying to find cheap parts should
consider taking their car to someone who does this full time and knows our
cars,,,,it's well worth the money to have it done right the first time,,,like
I said here I am 5 years after Rob worked on my car and I'm still happy with
what he did,,,,,,,,thanks Rob

J.B.Vincent
vin: 16709
lic: DMC-12