Another update on the West Coast Show - September 20-23

Another update on the West Coast Show - September 20-23

 This is a reminder to everyone who has not sent in your registrations for
the big West Coast show that now is the time to do so. I'm able to extend
the registration and t-shirt deadlines for a few more days. It's important I
have these ASAP because I'm going to need to adjust the attendee numbers
with the food and venue people and then pay them.

Speaking of the t-shirt logo. An example can now be seen at the main page of
the Expo website:
http://www.ncdmc.org/Expo2001.htm

We've made a location to wash your cars prior to the Saturday show at the
rear of the Marriott Hotel, next to where the show will take place. This
will save the time and expense of tracking down a car wash.

There's not enough time to mail out any more registration forms so you'll
need to retrieve a copy from the NCDMC club website. This link will take you
right to the text-only version of the form:
http://www.ncdmc.org/textform.htm

All the major DeLorean vendors will be on hand as will the DeLorean Owners
Association and several individuals selling DeLorean merchandise and
original memorabilia.

I'm really looking forward to seeing each and every one of you!

Ken
Don't miss The 2001 DeLorean/Bricklin West Coast Celebration!!
September 20-23, San Ramon, California
Ken Montgomery, President, Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
mailto:kenm@xxxx http://www.ncdmc.org (916) 944-3252