Re: [DML] Oxygen sensor wireing

Look at the forward wall of the driver's side rear wheel well. The wire goes
from the sensor to the forward part of the driver's side wheel well. It
plugs into a wire there which comes from the ECU and runs out into the wheel
well through a large rubber gromet.

Bruce Benson

> My question is, Where does the wire route to as I can not find the other
severed wire or any wire that even goes near it.