Craig Radio UPDATE

Hello,
today I removed the radio and checked the wires at the connector that
connects the radio to the harness. I have constant power at the purple wire
and power in the ACC position with the green wire. That is exactly how it
should be.

I then spliced into the ACC wire right before it goes inside the radio
housing and it had no power. So now I know the problem is between the
connector and the radio. I removed the black covering that is wrapped around
a small circuit board looking thing and saw that it was cracked. I sorta
squeezed the board together and then radio worked perfectly holding its
presets. Can this circuit board thing be replaced? It is so cracked I
really don't want to mess with repairing it. John, do you think you can
help? If anyone has a broken Craig radio I will buy the wires coming out of
the back of it. THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT HELP LIST!!!!!

David