Re: [DML] buying a delorean for tall person

Re: [DML] buying a delorean for tall person

[Moderator note: Last one thru on this topic unless you are over 6'5"!]

Standing 6'4" and weighing 260 pounds, I wondered the same thing. I bet if
you search the archives you can find it as one of the first questions I
ever asked. It wasn't until Dave Swingle let me take a seat in his car at
a car show that I realized the possibility of a dream becoming a reality.
John DeLorean (himself standing 6'4") designed the car so that he would be
able to drive it.

I've owned my car for over a year and have been using it as my daily
driver. I find myself to be much more comfortable in it than in any other
car. I just rode with a friend to lunch in his Toyota truck. There was no
room in that thing. I almost got out to lay in the bed. :)

The best thing to do though is to see if for yourself. If you know of any
owners in your area or know of any upcoming shows, that's really the best
way to judge if you're going to feel comfortable in the car. If you're
near San Jose, write me back and we'll go for a drive.

-Christian